Nylon Injection Molding
Among the over 300 materials that Precision Custom Products Inc. has extensive manufacturing experience with is Nylon. Over its thirty-plus years of existence, Precision Custom Products Inc. has successfully developed, engineered and produced a wide range of plastic molded products for the safety, medical, automotive, aerospace, telecommunications, aerospace, consumer, industrial and electronics industries.
Whatever the requirement is for nylon injection molded components, Precision Custom Products Inc. can manufacture the product utilizing in-house molding equipment and meet your exact specifications. Even if you find that nylon is not the right material for your application, PCPI's long list of injection molded plastic material may have the exact material you need.
Nylon injection molding is used in a wide range of parts and components including:
- Consumer products – footwear, clothing, toothbrush bristles, pantyhose, windbreakers, windpants, hair combs
- Recreation - musical instrument strings, tennis racket strings, climbing rope, climbing slings, fishing line, basketball netting, rope
- Industrial – bearings, gears, flexible tubing, bushings, pulley components, washers
- Medical – sutures
- Automotive – gas tanks, intake manifolds, seat belts, tire cords, fuel system parts
- Military applications – parachutes
- Electronics – electrical insulators, electronic components
Nylon Thermoplastic Product Advantages:
- Excellent machining characteristics
- Resistant to abrasion
- High impact resistance
- Tough material
- Extremely low coefficient of friction
- Good ultraviolet (UV) resistance
- Highly resistant to chemicals, mildew, molds, fungi, insects
- Very durable
- Melts instead of burns
Precision Custom Products Inc. is ISO 9001:2008 certified; we are also a UL (Underwriters Laboratories) recognized thermoplastics molder, and our Quality System exceeds SPI and SPE industry standards.
Contact us today for more information
or call us at 800-274-5515